Ten True Stories of Openness (Amy Burvall)
That’s kind of how connectedness works. Sometimes people that you really need are the people across two oceans or the people across the ether, not necessarily people living in your same geographical vicinity. I appreciate that, and that’s what connectedness means to me.
- Nichetastic (another story here by Amy)
- amyburvall.com (Amy’s Web Site)
- AmusEd (Amy’s blog)
- GraffiIkon (Amy’s Portfolio)
- History Teachers Videos (YouTube)
Story 10 Bearded Ladies
Story 9: Gutenberg Parenthesis
- Before The Gutenberg Parenthesis: Elizabethan-American Compatibilities (PDF, Tom Pettitt )
- Ode to the Gutenberg Parenthesis (Amy Burvall, blog)
Story 8: Warhol Skecth
Story 7: TV Show Host Tweets Back
— Amy Burvall (@amyburvall) July 22, 2015
Story 6: Can You Both Selfie for Me?
Story 5: Students Back Channeling with TED Talkers
@amyburvall yay! That's what I love for.
— douglas rushkoff (@rushkoff) October 31, 2013
- @rushkoff (Douglas Rushkoff on twitter)
- @jonronson (Jon Ronson on twitter)
- Strange Answers to the Psychopath Test (Jon Ronson TED Talk)
Story 4: Thinking Out Loud on Twitter
— Amy Burvall (@amyburvall) August 25, 2013
— Amy Burvall (@amyburvall) July 11, 2014
Story 3: Clive Thompson Joins My Class Reading Project
Story 2: Collaboration From Hawaii to Maine
- @wickeddecent (Dan Ryder on twitter)
- Cross-Country Collaborative Visual Language Project #remash #ayuhaloha (LJA Theory of Knowledge 2015)
- Ayualoha Remash Project: 9 Photo Poetry (student work)
Story 1: #Jesuischarlie
— Amy Burvall (@amyburvall) January 7, 2015
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
3 Responses to “Ten True Stories of Openness (Amy Burvall)”